This sartorial, striped shirt adds colour and distinction to any wardrobe. It is a classic ‘Jermyn Street’ design made from 100% crisp but soft, two ply, organic cotton poplin.
Slightly longer in the body, the Heritage has a semi cut-away collar suitable for larger tie knots. The Heritage comes in a classic cut and a tailored fit.
- 100% organic cotton, better for you and better for the environment.
- Two fold, 100s super fine poplin with an Ezy care finish – no need to iron.
- Adjustable 3 button hole French cuff system that allows the sleeve to be adjusted to the perfect length.
- Edge stitched throughout – no curling corners at the collars or cuffs.
- 8 lock stitched buttons down the front of the shirt – no gaping and less likely that buttons will come off.